| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San in March is very hot at 29.8 °C (85.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 38.5 °C (101.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in March is 16.9 °C (30.4 °F).
- The weather in March is arid. An airy 2.7mm (0.1in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:13 long with an average length of 12:02.
Check the distance to and compare the San March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in San, Mali
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding San:
- Nema, Mauritania - 449 kms (279 miles) NW
- Nioro, Mali - 530.6 kms (329.7 miles) WNW
- Nara, Mali - 333.6 kms (207.3 miles) NW
- Segou, Mali - 142.6 kms (88.6 miles) W
- Kita, Mali - 502.5 kms (312.2 miles) W
- Bamako, Mali - 353.6 kms (219.7 miles) WSW
- Bko-S, Mali - 349.3 kms (217 miles) WSW
- Koutia, Mali - 126 kms (78.3 miles) SSW
- Siguiri, Guinea - 515.9 kms (320.6 miles) WSW
- Bougoun, Mali - 359.6 kms (223.4 miles) SW
- Sikasso, Mali - 239.1 kms (148.6 miles) SSW
- Odienne, Ivory Coast - 520 kms (323.1 miles) SW