| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San in May is very, very hot at 32.7 °C (90.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 39.6 °C (103.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26.6 °C (79.9 °F).
- In May there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in May is dry. A mere 35.2mm (1.4in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 12:35 long and the longest day is 12:50 long with an average length of 12:43.
Check the distance to and compare the San May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in San, Mali
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding San:
- Nema, Mauritania - 449 kms (279 miles) NW
- Nioro, Mali - 530.6 kms (329.7 miles) WNW
- Nara, Mali - 333.6 kms (207.3 miles) NW
- Segou, Mali - 142.6 kms (88.6 miles) W
- Kita, Mali - 502.5 kms (312.2 miles) W
- Bamako, Mali - 353.6 kms (219.7 miles) WSW
- Bko-S, Mali - 349.3 kms (217 miles) WSW
- Koutia, Mali - 126 kms (78.3 miles) SSW
- Siguiri, Guinea - 515.9 kms (320.6 miles) WSW
- Bougoun, Mali - 359.6 kms (223.4 miles) SW
- Sikasso, Mali - 239.1 kms (148.6 miles) SSW
- Odienne, Ivory Coast - 520 kms (323.1 miles) SW