| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San in November is hot at 27.2 °C (80.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.7 °C (96.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.3 °C (66.7 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 16.4 °C (29.5 °F).
- The weather in November is arid. An airy 1.1mm (0in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:23 long and the longest day is 11:37 long with an average length of 11:29.
Check the distance to and compare the San November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in San, Mali
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding San:
- Nema, Mauritania - 449 kms (279 miles) NW
- Nioro, Mali - 530.6 kms (329.7 miles) WNW
- Nara, Mali - 333.6 kms (207.3 miles) NW
- Segou, Mali - 142.6 kms (88.6 miles) W
- Kita, Mali - 502.5 kms (312.2 miles) W
- Bamako, Mali - 353.6 kms (219.7 miles) WSW
- Bko-S, Mali - 349.3 kms (217 miles) WSW
- Koutia, Mali - 126 kms (78.3 miles) SSW
- Siguiri, Guinea - 515.9 kms (320.6 miles) WSW
- Bougoun, Mali - 359.6 kms (223.4 miles) SW
- Sikasso, Mali - 239.1 kms (148.6 miles) SSW
- Odienne, Ivory Coast - 520 kms (323.1 miles) SW